What documents do I need to prepare for school application?

On the account you register on ApplyZones, we have listed out all documents and papers that you need to prepare. Usually, we often require these kinds of document:

- Personal profile/ portfolio

- Academic transcripts

- Highest educational degree (High school graduate degree for bachelor programs, Bachelor degree for post graduate programs)

- Foreign language certificates (if any)

- Certificates of achievement recognitions (if any)

- CV and proof of working experiences if any (for your Master and Doctorate programs)

Other articles

Close search