This Degree programme is designed to provide the most work-relevant skills for students through its modern syllabus, and give maximum ACCA paper exemptions.
Maximum ACCA paper exemptions
- Gain up to 9 paper exemptions under the applied knowledge and applied skills papers
- Students who completed ACCA Foundation papers may apply for exemptions for up to 6 subjects
ACCA Accelerate Program
- A fast track to ACCA membership
- Discounts on exemption fees, reduced registration fee and special subscription fees
Conditional Exemptions pathway
- Take the ACCA professional papers directly while studying for the Degree, and graduate with both a Degree and ACCA Affiliate title
This Degree programme satisfies the requirements of professional accounting bodies, in order to maximise the number of exemptions from their exams.
Collectively, this programme has 42 exemptions* from across the world’s largest professional bodies. With these exemptions, you will be able to enter the job market having already undertaken a significant portion of your professional qualification.
- Gain up to 9 ACCA papers
- Up to 8 CIMA papers
- Up to 7 ICAEW papers
- Up to 6 CIPFA papers
- Up to 12 AIA papers
In addition, this Degree programme is accredited by the prestigious AACSB accreditation in Accounting and is listed in the universities recognised for admission to Singapore CA Qualification (Foundation).
The technological disruption in the accounting industry has affect the business models, jobs and opportunities. To embrace the disruption, the university introduce module like Management Accounting and Analytics II where you learn appropriate techniques to provide information to aid a business in the decision making process. You will also learn module like Employability & Career Planning where you obtain skills, ability and confidence to give you the competitive advantage and increase your employability.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Accounting from Northumbria University.
The Degree will be the same as that awarded to the on-campus graduates.
More Info: Click here
- CORPORATE AND GROUP ACCOUNTING
- EMPLOYABILITY & CAREER PLANNING
- BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- BUSINESS LAW FOR ACCOUNTANTS
- MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTING AND ANALYTICS II
- SUSTAINABLE STRATEGIES
- APPLIED TAXATION
- FINANCIAL APPRAISAL, RISK AND VALUE MANAGEMENT
- CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN FINANCIAL REPORTING