Applicants must have successfully completed:
• Year 12 in Australia with a minimum ATAR of 65; OR
• the equivalent to an Australian Year 12 at a recognised overseas institution with an equivalent minimum ATAR of 65 OR
• a Certificate IVor higher awarded by a recognised higher education/vocational; OR
• a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A) with three or more C Grades; OR
• a Global Assessment Certificate with an average Grade of 65% or higher; OR
• an International Baccalaureate.
IELTS Academic: overall band score of 6.0 or higher with no band below 5.5 in writing and speaking; OR
IBT (Internet-based TOEFL): Overall score of 65 with a writing section minimum of 21 and speaking 18; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE):Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking ; OR
PTE Academic Module with a minimum score of 50 with a writing and speaking minimum score of 42.
Because of the scope of knowledge, skills, and perspectives obtained in this program, graduates will be equipped to join a range of employers, including multi-national companies, government agencies, and non-profit organisations. Graduates will be especially well equipped to fit into and contribute to international companies, who seek graduates with a global perspective and proper training in business, accounting, finance, leadership, communication, organisation development, and project management. The skill sets students gain in this degree will provide them with the competitive advantage required to pursue a successful career in today's globalised business world.
The Bachelor of Business responds to the emerging challenges and the requirements for a holistic approach in management education, embodying core concepts of accounting, business and financial management as well as leadership and project management. Students are immersed in the fundamental concepts and then involved in practical learning in project work with due emphasis on the integrated application of knowledge, creative thinking, and intellectual development.
OSHC: 530 ($) AUD per year