This course helps you develop a comprehensive foundation knowledge in all areas of dermal science. You will learn the skills to perform safe and effective dermal treatments.
Dermal procedures covered include:
- laser and light based treatments
- resurfacing procedures
- lymphatic procedures.
You will also learn how to provide pre and post-operative care for clients who have undergone plastic, reconstructive and cosmetic procedures.
During the course you will undertake clinical training in a variety of settings. You will learn to identify, evaluate and manage the physical, psychological and social needs of clients undergoing dermal assessment and treatment for conditions such as:
- wound healing
- pre/post-operative skin care
- fluid retention
- inflammatory conditions
- skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis and rosacea
- uneven skin tone and pigmentation
- ageing or sun damaged skin
- removal of excess hair, tattoos, skin tags and leg veins.
More info: Click here