General English course
Our General English courses are designed to improve your English language skills and give you more professional and academic options in the future. As well as taking lessons, you will have plenty of time to sight-see and explore your destination.
The course is semi-intensive, and is available at all levels from Elementary to Advanced, with classes made up of different levels. The focus is on the four main aspects of language: reading, writing, listening and speaking, and all our schools offer extensive and varied activities programs to help you make the most of your destination.
General English is a great way to balance your English education with other activities, but we can guarantee you will improve your English if you switch to an Intensive course of 10 weeks or more in one of our US, UK, Canada or Ireland schools. If you don’t advance by at least one level of fluency, we’ll even give you an extra four weeks of tuition absolutely free.
- You want to combine English classes with a holiday
- You want to choose how long you study for, with courses from 1 week to a year
- You want to practice your new English skills while out sightseeing and experiencing another culture
- You want to make the most of specially created and proven Kaplan study materials
- You want to receive a Kaplan International English Certificate of Achievement