Working in a large, modern, international organisation, a medium sized company or even a small start-up firm requires a range of business capabilities. The most valuable employees are those who combine an understanding of the various parts of a business with the skills of being a quick learner and team player with leadership potential. The MSc Business with Financial Management programme will give students the general business knowledge and understanding as well as the personal skills needed for a wide variety of roles.
This programme is run as part of our Newcastle Business School, part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degrees in business and accounting.
- Build your knowledge of finance and the impact this can have on business management
- Specialise in financial management in your second semester
- Developed for non-business graduates
- Newcastle Business School is part of a select group of business schools worldwide, following accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) in business and accounting – the first in Europe to gain the double accreditation
- Also available as MSc Business with Financial Management with Advanced Practice
- Upon completion of your programme, you will be eligible for the QA Professional Pathways programmes which will enable you to further develop your skills with one of the UK’s largest providers of IT and project management training
More Info: Click here
All modules are core.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- International Financial Markets and Institutions (20 credits)
- Corporate Financial Management (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Post-Graduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits)