As an Eynesbury student, you will have access to off-campus student residence accommodation and homestay. There are a number of accommodation options available depending on preferences as well as your budget.
It will be up to you to determine which option best suits your needs. We want to ensure that you have all the necessary details to make an informed decision.
Please note: International students under 18 years of age may only apply for Eynesbury Homeaway or homestay accommodation.
EYNESBURY HOMEAWAY 1 & 2
Accommodating up to 32 students in single rooms, Homeaway 1 is designed primarily for students who are looking for a fully catered accommodation where meals and a weekly room clean (optional) is incorporated in a single fee.
Homeaway provides a 'home away from home' for international students.
There are two Homeaway facilities,
- Homeaway I is located just 3 kilometres from the city centre of Adelaide and within close proximity to all major bus and tram transport services, a variety of food outlets, shopping centre, travel agent and medical centre. Accommodating up to 32 students in single rooms, Homeaway 1 is designed primarily for students who are here to complete their final years of schooling. Homeaway will be offering fully catered accommodation where meals and a weekly room clean (optional) is incorporated in a single fee.
- Homeaway II is located on the city parklands and only 1.5 kilometres from the campus so a 5-10 minute tram ride away from all facilities and the city centre. Homeaway II also offers fully catered accommodation, accommodates 50 students mostly in single rooms, however, some twin share rooms are available.
Homestay provides you the opportunity to live with an Australian family. You will be introduced to Australian culture and have the chance to practice English in everyday situations to help you develop your language skills. As a homestay student, you will have the chance to be a part of the family, taking part in family activities and celebrating special occasions.
- Most host families are located within than 25 minutes by public transport from Eynesbury.
- Homestay includes three meals per day, a bedroom and internet access.
- Homestays are also a good option if you need short-term accommodation while you look for an apartment or house to rent. You can settle into Adelaide quickly with the help of your host family, while you take your time to look for permanent accommodation.
Homestay part-board (students over 18 only)
Some homestays provide all of the above, except meals. Students are expected to purchase and prepare their own meals using the homestay kitchen facilities.
URBANEST STUDENT ACCOMMODATION
Urbanest provides hassle-free apartment living within a safe and secure environment so you can concentrate on the things that matter, the enjoyment and success of your studies.
- Location: In the heart of Adelaide city, located on North Terrace, and within easy walking distance or short tram ride to Eynesbury.
- Broadband: Stay connected with reliable 24/7 broadband internet in every bedroom and social area.
- Convenience: Easy and convenient packages that include utilities, internet connection & usage, contents insurance and furniture.
- Safety & Security: State-of-the-art security with a team dedicated to making Urbanest North Terrace an exceptional place to live, study and socialise.
- Intelligently designed apartments that combine style and practicality
- Wireless internet throughout the building
- Safe and secure with swipe card access and CCTV
- A 24/7 dedicated onsite team
- Big screen TV and games room
- A large social area opening onto a balcony with BBQ, tables and benches
- iMac stations
- A modern coin operated laundry
- Secure bike store
Torrens Valley International Residence (Without Meals)
- Single room occupancy.
- Furniture and linen included.
- Share kitchen and bathroom.
- Lounge areas.
- On site laundry.
- Close to shopping centre, cinema.
- 20 minute bus trip to campus.
- Wireless internet $55 per month for unlimited download.
Numerous student apartments are situated in the city centre close to Eynesbury. These are generally fully furnished apartments that are only rented to students. Apartments include a kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, air conditioning, living/study area and heating. Single, twin and double accommodation is available. Most apartments are available for a minimum term of 12 months and are available in one, two, four or six bedroom apartments.
Student apartment costs
Student apartments vary in cost from approximately A$200 to A$400 per week. Extra charges may apply for electricity, gas, internet access, telephone connection and laundry facilities.
UniLodge Metro Adelaide
- Furnished one or two bedroom student apartments
- Each apartment has a separate bedroom, remote control flat screen television, carpet, telephone, security intercom, internet ready, dining table and chairs, study desk, chair and air-conditioning.
- Kitchens have an electric cook top stove, microwave, range hood, fridge and sink.
- Bathrooms equipped with vanity basin, mirror, shower, hand rail and toilet.
- Safe, secure student apartments designed specifically for students’ academic and social needs.
- Great indoor and outdoor recreational facilities.
- Two central and convenient locations close to transport, shops and cafes.
Uni Lodge Ipad
- Fully furnished studio apartments with ensuite bathrooms.
- Balcony, reverse cycle air conditioning, microwave oven, hot plates, fridge, single or double bed, telephone line, broadband internet connection, flat screen wall mounted television, study desk and chair, lounge, coffee table, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Ipad's onsite common facilities include a gymnasium, library, outdoor entertaining area, tutorial room, lounge room, bike storage facilities, 24 hour staff, secure smart card access and CCTV security cameras.
- Fully equipped laundry facility with washing machines, clothes dryers, ironing boards and irons.
PRIVATE RENTAL ACCOMMODATION
Private rental accommodation, usually for 6 to 12 months can be organised after you arrive in Adelaide. Full details are available from the Eynesbury Accommodation Office on campus.
Temporary accommodation is available in the form of a share dormitory, hostel or hotel, which you pay for on arrival.
We can help you find short-term accommodation for your parents or family if they come with you to Adelaide.