This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for individuals in strategic and operational leadership roles in the technology domain. The individual provides domain thought leadership; assesses best possible and commercially viable telecommunications networks and systems solutions and services; plans changes to networks and systems in line with business strategy and enterprise product and technology roadmaps; analyses potential and real network problems; and develops innovative, commercially advantageous solutions.
The individual is a recognised authority and trusted business advisor for delivering tomorrow s solutions as well as optimisation of current network system performance and customer satisfaction. Research, analysis, design, development and deployment of technical and commercially viable solutions for: cloud computing, digital signal processing, cellular and satellite systems and telecommunications networks are requirements of the individual.
More info: Click here
Qualification Units (8 Units)
3 Core Units
- Manage a telecommunications project
- Evaluate and use telecommunications management networks
- Lead applied research in ICT sustainability
5 Elective Units
- Lead innovative thinking and practice
- Facilitate business analysis
- Manage automated ICT system applications using an enterprise-wide operating system
- Analyse business specifications to produce technical solutions
- Produce engineering solutions using numerical computations and simulation
Lectures, group activities, case studies and practical support session
Mix of written assessment, report, role play and presentation