Over 90% of graduates on a year by year basis gain acceptance and entry into the top North American Universities
The Great Lakes College of Toronto is a certified Private High School located in downtown Toronto, Canada. Established in 1978, our school has developed expertise in educating international high school and post secondary students throughout the past 35 years. We specialize in preparing our students for entrance into North American universities and colleges, as well as assisting students with learning English as a second language. GLCT is known for our "Personalized Education Program" in which we aim to meet the various needs of all our unique students.
To date, universities in Canada, the United States and throughout the world have accepted over 10,000 of our graduates. In recent years, 90+% of our graduates have been admitted to universities. Our students consistently receive Ontario and Canadian academic awards, as well as university entrance scholarships. This high record of success reflects the professional commitment and personalized touch that has become a trademark of The Great Lakes College of Toronto.
The GLCT campus is located near downtown Toronto in the North High Park area, which includes High Park, the largest park in Toronto, and is in the middle of a prestigious residential area. The school is close to subway and TTC bus lines, a community library, supermarkets, banks, shopping areas, all within 10-15 minutes of walking distance.
1. Over 35 years as an international private school offering an university preparatory education.
2. Established in 1978 in the prestigious area of High Park North, close to the downtown of Toronto Canada.
3We also have a well balanced educational environment for international student that focuses on academic, exceleence, creativity and responsibility.
4. Multiculture Environment: Our students come from 23 different countries.
5. Flexible Program Entry Dates: 5 Intake per school year, September, November, January, April and June. Base on student's visa application status, student can choose any one of 5 intake to come to school.
6. Excellent academic and career counselling leading to admission to top universities.
7. "Personalized Education Program" enables students, through their guided study plan, to prepare for and enter the University of their choice by obtaining "A+" academic achievement.
8. Over 90% of graduates on a year by year basis gain acceptance and entry into the top North American Universities, with the majority receives early offers of admission. Approximately 60% of graduates receive university scholarships.
|Avg Cost of Tuition/Year||$CAD 12,800|
|Cost of Living/Year||$CAD 10,000|
|Application Fee||$CAD 200|
|Estimated Total/Year||$CAD 23,000|