Guilin University of Technology Background Image
Image of Guilin University of Technology
International Economics and Trade
International Economics and Trade

International Economics and Trade

  • ID:PU860002
  • Level:4-Year Bachelor's Degree
  • Duration:
  • Intake:

Fees (CNY)

* Including textbooks, health check, residence permit and health insurance fees

Estimated Total/program:
Accept letter

Admission Requirements

  • Entry requirements

  1. Non-Chinese nationals in good health condition, which accords with the Health Standard for International Students stipulated by the China Education Department.
  2. Normally age between 18 to 30 years old.
  3. Get Secondary high school graduate certificate or the equivalent (e.g. A-level, successful completion of Year 12, etc.) and good academic record.
  • English level


  • Other requirements:

Applicants should be foreign nationals in good health, no criminal records, obedient to Chinese law and regulations of Guilin University of Electronic Technology.

Course Information

Subjects included in this profession are administered primarily economics, management, finance, accounting and other aspects of professional courses. With the rapid development of China's economy, more and more international students choose to study economics and management in China. On one hand, the study cost has a great advantage than that in Western countries, also China is a member of the emerging economies, China and foreign enterprises in China play an increasingly important role in the international market.

Students specializing in economics and management would start with the very best prospects in China. After graduation, students can engage in business management class to work in industry and commerce and foreign trade, foreign trade, finance, insurance, securities, tourism, real estate and other enterprises.

See moreSee less

Pre Courses

No Course!
See moreSee less

Pathway Courses

No Course!
See moreSee less

Career Opportunity

Career Opportunity

Because of China’s law, students can’t work but only intern (with no payment on paper) or volunteer allowed, or part-time job at their own university. Getting paid by companies on a student visa is illegal. Legal employment and a work visa is possible with at least 2 years of work experience overseas only. 

It also recommends international students to apply part-time jobs in campus based on their situation, so as to attract more excellent self-supported student to come. 

Ability to settle

Overseas Student Health Cover

Same Courses

Close search