Business analytics is the process of transforming raw data into business intelligence and insight. As companies generate more data at ever faster rates, the need for business analytics professionals is growing. The Master of Science in Business Analytics program will help you:
- Develop the ability to collect, manage and analyze data from a variety of sources.
- Enhance your understanding of business processes and systems.
- Develop the ability to understand and communicate insights gleaned from descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
Private and public firms in fields as diverse as health care, finance, logistics and marketing need business analysts to help them identify and solve problems related to forecasting, customer relationship management and revenue optimization — to name only a few. Experts predict that in the next 10 years, hundreds of thousands of new jobs will be created in the domain of business analytics.
The Master of Science in Business Analytics requires 10 courses (30 credits). Students complete a core of seven required courses (21 credits) and then complete three courses (nine credits) within one of four tracks:
- Big Data
- Managerial Decision Making
- Marketing Analytics
- Finance Analytics
Courses may include:
- Database Management
- Business Intelligence and Data Mining
- Data Engineering for Business Analytics
- Statistics for Predictive Analytics
- Decision Analytics
- Analytical Decision Making Tools
More info: Click here