Are you looking to complement your undergraduate studies or professional skillset with a business-focused Masters degree that will enhance your employability? The MSc Business with Human Resource Management will help you to develop a broad range of business skills whilst developing your understanding of specialist modules covering principles, values and approaches in human resource management (HRM), as well as organisational behaviour and practice.
More info: click here
All modules are core unless otherwise stated.
- Strategic Management for Competitive Advantage (40 credits)
- Leadership and Management Development (20 credits)
- Research Methods and Analytics for Business Practice (20 credits)
- Contemporary Hospitality Management (20 credits)
- Tourists and Tourism (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Post-Graduate Business Students (0 credits)
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Dissertation (60 credits) – Optional
- The Newcastle Business School Masters Consultancy Project (60 credits) – Optional