The MSc Computing and Technology with Advanced Practice programme is designed specifically to enable you to update, extend and deepen your knowledge in computing and IT and wider digital leadership and technology subjects, in order to enhance and accelerate your career opportunities.
This Masters programme has been designed in consultation with partners from industry to ensure you learn up-to-date computing knowledge required by employers across the industry. Graduates from the programme will be equipped to work in a variety of careers in the IT industry or to progress to academic or research-orientated careers.
The Advanced Practice option integrates an Internship, Group Consultancy Project or Research Project into the Masters programme, offering the opportunity to spend three months gaining all-important work experience and employability skills in a professional work setting.
More info: click here
All modules on this course are core.
- Information Governance and Cyber Security (20 credits)
- Leadership in a Digital Age (20 credits)
- Principles of Software Engineering (20 credits)
- Database and Analytics Principles (20 credits)
- Innovations in Business and Technology (20 credits)
- Research Methods for Professional Practice (20 credits)
- Academic Language Skills for Computer and Information Sciences (0 credits)
- Engineering and Environment Advanced Practice (60 credits)
- MSc Computing and Digital Technologies Project (60 credits)