For most courses at Charles Sturt University, you can meet the English Language Proficiency (ELP) requirements by doing one of the following:
providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
obtaining Academic IELTS within the last 2 years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5
obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
* A completed High School Certificate (or equivalent) with an ATAR of at least 60 (including adjustment factors).
* Successful completion of at least two Bachelor degree level subjects (or Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) equivalent) or higher in any discipline.
* A completed Vocational Education and Training (VET) Certificate III or higher, studied at a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or equivalent.
* A completed Tertiary Preparation Certificate (TPC) or bridging program studied at a TAFE, Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or University, or equivalent.
* Partial completion of a Vocational Education and Training (VET) Diploma, of at least 50% from a TAFE or Registered Training Organisation (RTO), or equivalent.
* Work experience of at least two years with some elements of business management or supervision, demonstrated by a detailed resume.
Career options include public practice, commerce and industry, and government, semi-government and notfor-profit organisations. Beyond your day job, you could contribute your expertise to a local community organisation through a board or committee position