This bespoke top up course is for you if you have completed a related foundation degree or HND and wish to gain a full bachelor’s degree in one year.
You will gain deeper understanding of sport science and coaching as well as relevant experience through work placements/internships at sports organisations, schools and within a coaching environment, preparing you for a successful career.
By linking closely to your previous studies and work experience it provides seamless progression to university-level study with the added benefit of a targeted initial induction and a week-long summer school to help support your academic development.
More info: Click here
- Applied Exercise Physiology (SPO033-3) Compulsory
- Coaching In Context (SPO071-3) Compulsory
- Performance Coaching (SPO058-3) Compulsory
- Personal And Project Preparation For Bsc Studies (SPO080-3) Compulsory
- Psychology Of Physical Activity (SPO025-3) Compulsory
- Work Placement Project (SPO057-3) Compulsory