providing evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English
obtaining Academic IELTS within the last 2 years, with a minimum overall score of 6 and no individual score below 5.5
obtaining a qualification deemed to be equivalent to Academic IELTS (and its minimum scores) by Charles Sturt.
Applicants for the Bachelor of Arts must meet the following requirements:
* An ATAR of 60 (including adjustment factors)
* Successful completion of two university-level subjects (AQF level Associate Degree or higher) demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies
* A completed AQF Certificate III or higher level qualification
* 50% completion of an AQF Diploma level qualification
* Successful completed of a Tertiary Preparation Course from an Australian University or an accredited provider demonstrating a reasonable prospect of success through the Grade Point Average (GPA) gained in these studies.
* Two years full time (or equivalent) work experience that meets the following requirement: the ability to demonstrate the development of literacy, analytical skills, and social-historical knowledge.
The range of subjects available in the Bachelor of Arts, and the ability to focus on areas of interest, opens up a wide range of career opportunities.
Position yourself as a dynamic candidate
Graduates of the Bachelor of Arts are flexible and creative problem-solvers; outstanding communicators; and socially, culturally and historically aware citizens. An arts course can qualify you for employment in a wide range of professions across the globe in private enterprise, government, community organisations and arts institutions.
Combine your degree for specialised employment
You can combine your Bachelor of Arts with a postgraduate qualification to prepare for specialised employment in criminology, journalism, librarianship, management or psychology.
Consider a career in teaching
Follow your Bachelor of Arts with one of Charles Sturt University’s graduate-entry teaching programs to forge a rewarding career as a teacher.
OSHC: 559 $ AUD per year