Why Choose Chemistry?
Chemistry is an exciting and diverse science that has relevance to hundreds of different industries and careers. A degree in chemistry is challenging and rewarding. You will spend a lot of time in the lab getting your hands dirty while doing experiments and seeing chemistry in action.
What Will You Learn?
Coursework includes in-depth study of general chemistry, analytical chemistry, physical chemistry, organic chemistry and inorganic chemistry. Through your research and classes, you will learn to:
- Design and conduct experiments
- Analyze and interpret data
- Understand the implication of scientific discoveries and their impact on humanity
- Think analytically and independently
- Understand your professional and ethical responsibilities as a scientist