Our program objective is to develop graduates who possess the knowledge, skills, and attitudes needed to fill positions in the business field by:
- Providing a foundation for individuals wishing to pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration degree at Okanagan College.
- Preparing individuals for successful careers in marketing, management, finance, and accounting in business, industry, and the public sector.
- Developing graduates who have experience in teamwork, time management, problem-solving, communication, and entrepreneurship.
- Inspiring learners and graduates to commit to life-long learning
- Transfer up to 90 credits (30 courses) in the fourth year of the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA degree program)
- Allows students to stay at Selkirk for three years and complete their final year of their degree at Okanagan College.
More Info: Click here