Year 11 or equivalent certificate of senior secondary education.
Age Requirements: Minimum 18 years of age
Recommended English Level: IELTS 5.5 (If the level of English is insufficient, a suitable course can be arranged.)
* Direct Entry into Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) is possible if students have the following:
• Completion of the following units or equivalent competencies: BSBCMM411 Make presentations, BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas, BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities, BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour, BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry, BSBWRT411 Write complex documents, OR
• Two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
** Direct entry into Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB60520) is possible if students have the following:
• Completion of the following units or equivalent competencies: BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities, BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix, BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans, BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy, BSBPMG430 Undertake project work, OR
• Four years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Our Marketing courses have been developed according to the requirements of the Business Services Training Package (BSB), in consultation with our industry partners and have been approved for delivery by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA). They are nationally recognised qualifications within the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF).
Training is delivered in stages which correspond to AQF Levels IV - VI. The preferred pathway for a qualification is for students to complete the requirements of the previous level qualification before progressing to the next level – thereby achieving more than one qualification. Applicants without the previous level qualification will be considered if they have relevant qualification and/or vocational experience. We aim to equip our graduates with the necessary skills and knowledge to enable them to successfully satisfy the demands of the workplace.
COURSE DELIVERY & ASSESSMENT METHODS
Delivery and assessment strategies are selected to reflect the nature of the elements and performance criteria of the competency together with the needs and learning style of the participants. Qualifications are delivered over 20 hours per week, 16 hours face-to-face and 4 hours online learning. Assessment methodology may include but is not limited to observations, projects/ reports, case studies, role plays, exercises, activities, and written/oral tasks including multiple choice question and short answer, essay, true/false and presentation
CRICOS Code 106348B
More info: click here
Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication
Make a presentation
Articulate, present and debate ideas
Apply digital solutions to work processes
Write complex documents
Profile the market
Conduct market research
Develop product knowledge
Marketing Communication I
Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry
Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry
Analyse consumer behaviour
Design direct response offers
Vocational / Employment Outcome: Entry level marketing officer, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administration Assistant, Sales employee
OSHC: 530 ($) AUD per year