One of a set of 9 competency-led topics that have been designed in close collaboration with industry practitioners and incorporate real world case studies and scenarios.
This module will help you to develop the ability to analyse contractual arrangements in relation to legal requirements, risk allocation and dispute resolution.
- Law of contract and delict
- Pre-contract considerations
- Standard form and bespoke contracts in the energy sector – essential elements
- Analysis of terms and conditions
- Contractual risk allocation
- Liability for negligence, gross negligence and wilful misconduct
- Indemnities and insurance
- Effect of the Bribery Act
- Collaborative contracts
- Dispute resolution processes
More info: Click here