- We usually require applicants to hold an honours degree or equivalent
- If you are currently NOT employed as a teacher and will be seeking a placement school please read the following before applying:
Observation of experienced teachers
You should secure a reasonable number of teaching observations per week to support your work on the Subject Studies and Practice of Teaching modules. This can be in a school of your choice, and it is usually the school where you will undertake your placement.
Before applying please note:
Along with your application form, you must upload the following Supplemental application documents:
- Postgraduate agreement form
- Postgraduate school proposal form completed by the Head Teacher of your placement school
- Postgraduate mentor form completed by your Mentor
You must also provide us with a copy of your degree certificate.
We accept the following as evidence of English Language:
- Transcript or certificate of your degree which clearly states you studied in the medium of instruction in English
- Letter from your University clearly stating the medium of instruction to be English
- Academic IELTS If English is not your first language you need to send proof of Academic IELTS level 6.5 or equivalent (Applicants whose first language is not English must achieve a minimum Academic IELTS band score of 6.5, with 6.5 in writing, and no less than 6 in Reading and Speaking and Listening.)
Without all of the above documents, we will not be able to make you an offer on this course.
For those without a first degree studied in the medium of English, Academic IELTS is required. (A minimum Academic IELTS band score of 6.5, with 6.5 in writing, and no less than 6 in Reading and Speaking and Listening).