Our students come from diverse backgrounds from multicultural organisations across the world, which provide wide networking opportunities for businesses and careers in a global community. ERCI mentors groom more than 10,000 graduates and alumni from 38 nationalities to become the next generation of business catalysts with skills to take on, and solve real-world business challenges.
Established in 2003, ERC Institute (ERCI) has gained significant recognition as an Institute that truly cares about our students’ education. We aim to equip students with the most relevant knowledge and applicable skills, and seek to help each student achieve his/her highest potential. ERCI has strived to create an environment that encourages our students to be critical thinkers, innovative problem solvers and implementers of robust ideas by riding on the next wave of future business trends and technological developments. Our list of successful alumni is a proven testimonial to our Institute’s reputation.
As an education provider, we have pioneered the concept of an education ecosystem, where both life-skills and academic knowledge play equally important roles so that our students can create a positive impact on the commercial world and their communities. We have also included mentorship and facilitation as key components of student engagement with interactive-participative learning to encourage innovative design-thinking outcomes.
ERCI believes strongly in encouraging entrepreneurship and provides entrepreneurial platforms for all our students (and alumni) to incubate business ideas. Should our students wish to challenge themselves as entrepreneurs, we have a business start-up ecosystem to expose our students to networking opportunities, co-office sharing spaces, business mentorships and potential investment initiatives in a regional context.
We have taken a revolutionary spirit towards learning in business education and we are always looking to encourage each other to pursue unconventional lines of thinking, in order to help our students create a positive future. We are constantly improving our teaching methodologies, service standards and curriculum designs to offer value innovations for our students, regardless of nationality and cultural differences.
Why choose us
- PRIVATE EDUCATION ACT
- The Committee for Private Education (CPE) was appointed by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) Board in October 2016 to carry out its functions and powers relating to privateeducation under the Private Education Act. The CPE is supported by a team of dedicated staff from SSG to regulate the sector, provide student services, consumer education and facilitate capability development efforts to uplift standards in the local private education industry.
- ENHANCED REGISTRATION FRAMEWORK
- The Enhanced Registration Framework (ERF) spells out the mandatory registration requirements and legislative obligations which all PEIs operating in Singapore must meet.
- The ERF is administered by the Committee for Private Education (CPE) and is provided to ERCi, which maintains quality and protects the interests of students enrolling into its programmes.
- ERCI has been awarded a 4-year certification for the Enhanced Registration Framework. We will continue to enhance our service and quality standards to meet the growing demands of our students and stakeholders.
- ERCI has attained EduTrust Certification for maintaining robust academic systems and processes, and upholding quality standards in its delivery of programmes. For Institutions to be awarded with Edutrust, they must be assessed on the following:
- Management commitment and responsibilities
- Corporate governance and administration
- External recruitment agents
- Student protection and support services
- Academic processes and assessment of students
- Achievement of Student and Graduate Outcomes
- Quality Assurance, Monitoring and Results
- LEARNERS' CHOICE AWARD
- actualyse.com is a comprehensive one-stop school directory portal, that seeks to empower parents and learners in their search process for schools.
- Being an objective portal, actualyse.com rewards schools that have constant flow of reviews, automatically pushing most-reviewed ones to the top of the directory list. The reviews ratings are based on our 5 Golden Rules.
- ‘Learners’ Choice’ and ‘Best Reviewed’ school awards are given out to deserving schools annually. ERC Institute was honored to receive the Learners’ Choice Award in 2016.
- PROMISING SME 500 2012
- In March 2012, ERC Institute was conferred the Promising SME 500 Award (Platinum Category). This is one of the reputable awards in Singapore initiated by Small Medium Business Association (SMBA), to recognize and acknowledge promising local SMEs in recognition for business practices that provide employment, drive innovation and create a competitive edge for the Singapore economy. Nominees for the award are judged on several criteria such as leadership, innovation, operational & financial performance, value creation and business & environmental sustainability.