- 2:1 (upper second class) UK Honours degree, or an Honours degree from a non-UK institution which is judged by the University to be of equivalent worth in any branch of Engineering.
- Students with a 2:1 in Applied Mathematics or Physics may also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Those with a 2:2 Honours degree in Engineering may also be considered if they can demonstrate 3+ years of relevant Oil & Gas Industry experience.
- Key subjects you must have covered: Mathematics, Stress Analysis, Strength of Materials, Dynamics, Fluids, Thermodynamics and Engineering Design.
OVERALL - 6.0 with: Listening - 5.5; Reading - 5.5; Speaking - 5.5; Writing - 6.0
OVERALL - 78 with: Listening - 17; Reading - 18; Speaking - 20; Writing - 21
OVERALL - 54 with: Listening - 51; Reading - 51; Speaking - 51; Writing - 54
- Cambridge English Advanced & Proficiency:
OVERALL - 169 with: Listening - 162; Reading - 162; Speaking - 162; Writing - 169