Advance your career in intensive care nursing
- Nurses are highly respected members of the community. They care for patients in a range of settings and touch lives with empathy, compassion and humour.
- This specialisation is suited to nurses currently practising intensive care nursing who want to build their competencies for senior positions in the area.
What will you do
Our Graduate Diploma in Nursing Science (Intensive Care Nursing) is delivered via a blend of online courses and face-to-face teaching on campus. You will:
- work through seven courses, four with an intensive and critical care focus
- explore professional issues such as accountability, ethics, advocacy, leadership and cultural competence
- consider current theories, debates and issues in intensive care nursing
- build skills for research and evidence-based practice.
A generic Graduate Diploma in Nursing Science is also available for nurses without the required speciality experience.
More info: Click here