The right decision every time
- Combined knowledge in accounting and finance has never been more in demand. There’s a wealth of career opportunities for employees who can draw upon and synthesise the two. Our Master of Accounting and Finance offers an intensive two-year path to financial expertise.
- This degree is available to international students only.
What will you do
- Explore financial and management accounting, auditing, and taxation.
- Study management theory, business maths, business law, and economics.
- Learn how financial managers make investment and financing decisions.
- Understand how financial instruments and capital markets are used to enhance returns and manage risks.
- Build critical thinking, communication and leadership skills.
Students will commence their pathway studies as a University of Adelaide College student undertaking a Pre-Master's Program. On successful completion of the Pre-master's program, student will receive credit for subjects and will move into the second year of the University of Adelaide Master of Accounting and Finance.
Where could it take you
- You’ll graduate career-ready and able to adapt to the demands of a global economy. You might secure a job as a company auditor or finance manager. You could take on an accounting role in a flourishing organisation. Perhaps you’ll consult on corporate mergers and acquisitions.
More info: Click here