Focus your career in accounting
- Modern economies depend on good accounting. We need experts who understand and can explain financial and social business environments to others.
- Our Master of Accounting offers an intensive two-year path to careers in accounting, financial management, auditing and business advising.
- This degree is available to international students only.
What will you do
- Learn the fundamentals of financial and management accounting.
- Study advanced accounting concepts and techniques.
- Take courses in taxation and auditing.
- Explore relevant business areas such as economics, finance, information systems and business law.
- Work on a large-scale applied research project.
Students will commence their pathway studies as a University of Adelaide College student undertaking a Pre-Master's Program. On successful completion of the Pre-master's program, student will receive credit for subjects and will move into the second year of the University of Adelaide Master of Accounting.
Where could it take you
- Accounting graduates are in demand and enjoy both stability and variety. Due to changes in reporting practices, career opportunities are increasing across public and private sectors.
- You might work with a charity, in education or for the government. Perhaps you’ll become chief financial officer at a company or manage budgets in the sporting world. You could even unmask financial deceptions as a forensic accountant.
More info: Click here