UWA is delivering an industry-relevant MBA Intensive program to prepare established professionals for the next executive stage of their careers. The course offers the following unique features:
- Personalised Leadership Development Program developed by world-class Leadership Faculty.
- One-on-one mentoring from a senior industry executive.
- International study tour
- Extensive career services support: coaching and workshops via our MBA Career Services Manager and industry professionals.
- Strategic Analysis and Consulting Project, working on a real project for one of our partner organisations (previously including Woodside, BHP, Rio Tinto and Reconciliation WA).
- Masterclasses with Senior Executives and Senior Managers from top ASX companies and government departments.
- Direct contact with members of the Business School Board.
The MBA Intensive has one annual intake, with classes commencing in January each year. From that point, you can choose to complete the program in 12, 15 or 18 months, depending upon your own work and personal circumstances. All three study modes use our summer and winter school teaching sessions to accelerate your MBA studies and fast-track your career.
The MBA Intensive has nine core units and three option units. Regardless of the study mode you select, you will complete the majority of your core units with the other MBA Intensive students in your cohort, which is a strength of cohort-based MBA programs around the world. For your option units, you will have the opportunity to further expand your business network by studying alongside students in the MBA Flexible program.
Applications for credit for previous study at an equivalent level and institution will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
More info: Click here