Level of English required for admission to specialisation course: TOEIC 780 / IELTS 6 / IBT 85 (Applicants with at least one year of study or professional experience in an English-speaking country are exempt). Providing a score of English is not mandatory to apply for the MSc pathway course. An official proof of English level will however be required to progress to the 2nd year of the MSc course.
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
Make the difference by joining the new MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance from KEDGE BS.
Today, all financial companies are integrating new ethical and societal challenges in their investments and asset allocation strategies and are looking for qualified profiles.
The aim of the MSc is to train professionals with a perfect understanding of financial tools and both the financial and extra-financial expertise are key as careers in finance evolve.
Come explore finance from a different angle with well trained, expert faculty and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement.
With this MSc, you bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both the traditional trades and the new professions inherent in E.S.G issues.
Enrolling in the MSc in Corporate & Sustainable Finance programme means learning about finance as it is today and as it will be tomorrow through a differentiated, innovative approach. Stay a step ahead!
Stand out by practising 'Finance reconsidered' but still focusing on Finance first!
A core curriculum with two second-year career specialities that are the acknowledged market leaders
An international, multi-campus scope
A cutting-edge faculty
An extensive network of partners
At the forefront of educational innovation
An international scope at the heart of the sustainable finance environment, in our campus of Paris
Financial expertise and working knowledge of financial tools with a strategic view
Extra-financial expertise that gives you a differentiating advantage
An international vision of business and social relations
A multi-sector approach to the financial environment
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- Students applying before the 28 February 2019 will automatically be granted an Early Bird discount of 10%.
- We also offer a range of cumulative scholarships based on the candidate's academic level in order to support the high-profile candidates: Achievement scholarship (15%) and Academic Excellence (20%).
All professions in the long-term financial management sector:
- Financial analyst
- Investment banking, investment fund
- Financial auditor, transaction services
- M&A/LBO adviser
- Corporate financing and structured financing adviser
- Risk manager
- Capital investor (venture capital, private equity), fund raising
All professions in investment and asset management, including additional extra-financial expertise associated with the transformation of financial careers in the sector:
- ESG/SRI or extra-financial analyst in investment fund, brokers (sell-side), asset management companies (buy-side) or specialised rating agencies
- Responsible portfolio manager for asset management or investment fund
- Impact investor, capital investor
- Sustainable and responsible finance' strategy consultant, manager at a consulting firm specialising in sustainable/responsible financing strategy
- Consultant on extra-financial communication strategy and integrated reporting
- Social or environmental auditor in specialised auditing firm ('Big Four': EY, Deloitte, KPMG, PwH) or in a corporation
- Compliance officer
- CSR and SRI relations manager
All financial careers that require dual expertise in financial and extra-financial issues: financial analyst, CFO, risk manager, portfolio manager, etc.
Air France, Airbus Helicopters, Arcelor Mittal France, Axa Investment Managers, BNP Paribas, CA CIB, Carrefour, Cartier, Club Méditerranée, CMA CGM, Crédit Suisse, Cristofle, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Euler Hermes, Gemalto, HSBC, Hudson Advisors Uk Limited, JP Morgan, Kaufman & Broad, KPMG Audit, Natixis, Oddo & Cie, Orange, Pierre & Vacances, Publicis conseil, PWC, SAP, Schneider Electric Industries, Société Générale, Sofitel, Spie, The Royal Bank of Scotland, Turenne capital, Valeo, Viveris Management…
The Sustainable Finance – ESG Engineering, Asset & Risk Management programme has a special network of pioneering companies with expertise in responsible and sustainable finance: AG2R LA MONDIALE, Novethic, Caisse des dépôts, Ircantec, Institute for Climate Economics (I4CE), NewCap, Forum pour l’Investissement Responsable (FIR), Mirova, A2 Consulting, La Financière Responsable, Société Générale CIB, Finance@Impact, Arkea Capital Investment through investment fund We Positive Invest, Natixis CIB, Sycomore Asset Management, BNP Paribas Securities Services, BNP Paribas Asset Management, Candriam, Ardian, Pro BTP, VIGEO, Ethifinance, Meso Impact Finance, Uberis Capital, Ecofi/ReCep…