The programme supports you in developing your knowledge and understanding of issues and practice through enquiry and research. The programme provides a range of module choices, but you are encouraged to bring your own ideas and focus on your own particular professional interests. This award is gained through taking an educational leadership focus for 50% of the study, including the Dissertation.
This award enables experienced professionals to build upon their interests and experience of educational leadership. Less experienced professionals are supported in developing their knowledge of issues relating to educational leadership.
Applicants must have substantial experience of practice in educational settings. Less experienced applicants must have an education qualification.
The MA Educational Leadership is offered as part of a suite of awards available through the MA Education Framework.
More info: Click here
Module, Credits, Compulsory/optional
- Developing Subject and Professional Knowledge, 30 Credits, Optional
- Creativity: You and Your Practice, 30 Credits, Optional
- Early Childhood: Foundations for Life, 30 Credits, Optional
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 30 Credits, Optional
- Leadership and Management, 30 Credits, Optional
- Exploring Approaches to Research, 30 Credits, Optional
- Educational Leadership Dissertation, 60 Credits, Optional
- Education, Social Justice and Social Change, 30 Credits, Optional
- Inclusive Perspectives on Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities, 30 Credits, Optional