The range of optional modules offered and the breadth of cases used across the programme will provide opportunities for specialism in the global and local context.
This MPH Public Health course combines the work of public health theory, practice and research, with expertise from: Life and Medical Science, Nursing and Social Work and The Business School at the University of Hertfordshire.
More info: Click here
- Module, Credits, Compulsory/optional
- Evidence Based Practice, 30 Credits, Compulsory
- Project Report, 30 Credits, Compulsory
- Public Health Foundations, 30 Credits, Compulsory
- Public Health Research and Epidemiology, 30 Credits, Compulsory
- Communicable and Non-Communicable Conditions, 30 Credits, Optional
- Work Based Learning in Health and Medical Practice, 30 Credits, Optional
- Promoting Health, 30 Credits, Optional
- Leadership for Public Health Practice, 30 Credits, Optional
- Environmental Health and Wellbeing, 30 Credits, Optional