The programme supports you in developing your knowledge and understanding of issues and practice through enquiry and research. The programme provides a range of module choices, but you are encouraged to bring your own ideas and focus on your own particular professional interests. This award is gained through taking a SEND and inclusion focus for 50% of the study, including the Dissertation.
Applicants must have substantial experience of practice in educational settings, or must have an education qualification and some experience of working with learners with SEND.
The MA SEND and Inclusion is offered as part of a suite of awards available through the MA Education Framework.
More info: Click here
- Module, Credits, Compulsory/optional
- SEND and Inclusion Dissertation, 60 Credits, Compulsory
- Developing Subject and Professional Knowledge, 30 Credits, Optional
- Creativity: You and Your Practice, 30 Credits, Optional
- Early Childhood: Foundations for Life, 30 Credits, Optional
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, 30 Credits, Optional
- Leadership and Management, 30 Credits, Optional
- Exploring Approaches to Research, 30 Credits, Optional
- Education, Social Justice and Social Change, 30 Credits, Optional
- Inclusive Perspectives on Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities, 30 Credits, Optional