The MEng course allows you to study computer science at an advanced level and includes modules from our Master’s programme. The course is wider ranging and more in depth than our BSc, with an emphasis on mainstream computer science and software development. It gives you the option to choose modules from other computer science courses, and involves more of a focus on applying your knowledge to real-world problems. During the course you’ll also complete a Master’s-level project and have the opportunity to spend a year working in industry or studying abroad.
- Choose this course with its challenging Masters-level content and an emphasis on mainstream computer science and software development, or change to one of the others in our flexible programme.
- Be taught by highly qualified staff, most with a PhD or other advanced degree plus research, teaching, or professional experience.
- Be part of a highly regarded well established computer science department with excellent facilities, a strong research background, and links to business and industry.
- Prepare yourself for a career in the IT sector through a mix of academic, professional and practical study, with opportunities for industry certifications and a paid placement year. Students have previously worked placements at companies including Apple, Microsoft, and Xerox
- Recent graduates from Computer Science have gone on to work at amazing organisations including Fujitsu, Ticketmaster, and Ocado
More info: Click here