- The normal entry requirement for a research degree is a UK honours degree (first or upper second class) or a UK Masters degree or a qualification which is regarded as equivalent.
- IELTS overall score of 6.5, with at least 6.0 in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking (or equivalent).
Professional Doctorate research proposal
- You will be asked to write a 2-3 page proposal that specifies the:
- Aims of your doctoral project
- Project's relevance to your workplace and profession
- Proposed methodology and techniques for analysis
- Outline of a potential research plan
- You must write your personal statement (included in the application form) addressing the following points:
- Your professional experience and standing
- The recognition by your peers as a leading professional in your field
- The level at which you are operating within your organisation or profession and the extent to which you can provide significant influence or drive substantial change
- The opportunity that you have to make a significant contribution to professional practice and/or how you exhibit your powers of creativity and innovation
- Along with your application form, you must upload the following documents:
- Research proposal
- Qualification certificates
- IELTS certificates, if applicable
- Two references, one of which must be academic
- Without all of the above documents, we will not be able make you an offer on this programme.