The course mixes taught elements with independent research and self-directed study. There is flexibility to pursue personal interests in considerable depth, with guidance and inspiration from supportive tutors. By the end of the course you will have a portfolio of work, feedback from clients/employers, and a record of practical and academic projects.
Compared to undergraduate studies, this Masters has more emphasis on self-directed lab work, data collection and analysis. We encourage you to undertake real-world internships and build up experience with external clients and sports clubs. This practical experience will complement the rigorous research elements of the course.
More info: Click here
Modules on this course include:
- Data Visualisation and Interpretation (30 credits)
- Advanced Sport and Exercise Sciences (30 credits)
- Professional Skills and Practice (30 credits)
- Research Project (60 credits)
Optional modules (choose one)
- Strength, Conditioning and Rehabilitation (30 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Sport and Exercise (30 credits)