This course will prepare you for a career in the professional acting industry by training you in a range of drama and acting techniques including: stage, repertory and musical theatre.
You will perform large-scale work made by professional directors, as well as writing and directing your work to show in our professional theatre.
There is a focus on learning entrepreneurial skills to help you find, audition and apply for work in this competitive industry as well as developing your teaching and leadership skills.
You also will be encouraged to think, write and talk about how drama theory informs your work.
- Benefit from paid internships and placements with a range of organisations, companies, schools and colleges.
- Explore extra curricular activities including cultural exchanges, societies and trips.
- Create a major piece of work for the annual student showcase and performance festival.
- Learn from our highly experienced teaching team as well as from visiting actors and directors from the industry.
- Gain performance experience in our state of the art rehearsal studios and professional 280-seat theatre.
More info: Click here