The BA (Hons) Acting for Contemporary and Devised Performance Programme is a robust and rigorous, practice-based programme for the next generation of contemporary actors and performance makers.
Throughout the programme there is a focus on the student’s individual artistic development alongside a collaborative, creative, and challenging process.
Fully recognised by Equity & Spotlight, this course creates performers who are passionate, innovative and industry ready. Students on the programme will train for 30 hours per week, and each level of the programme culminates in a Directed Production led by an industry professional.
Whatever your ambitions, we’re here to help you to achieve them. We’ll support you to identify the skills you’re learning during your course, find your strengths and secure practical experience so that when it comes to applying for jobs or further study you’ll feel confident in standing out from the crowd. We’ve created the Northampton Employment Promise because we are so confident that if you focus on your studies and complete one of our awards you’ll be highly employable by the time you graduate. Putting you in a great position to secure employment or continue your studies.
More info: Click here
- Foundations of Acting, Voice, and Movement (60 Credits)
- Foundations of Ensemble Performance (40 Credits)
- Directed Production 1 (20 Credits)
- Advanced Acting for Contemporary Performance (60 Credits)
- Advanced Acting and Devising for Screen (40 Credits)
- Directed Production 2 (20 Credits)
- Professional Practice & Performance (60 Credits)
- Professional Production (20 Credits)
- Negotiated Project (20 Credits)