To apply for a postgraduate degree (MA/MSc/MBA/LLM) at the University of Bedfordshire you should have a good honours degree (or equivalent qualification) in an appropriate subject from a recognised university or HE institution.
We will also consider candidates with other relevant qualifications or appropriate work experience.
Applicants who do not possess a degree may be granted entry on the basis of their previous industrial work experience. Such work experience should be of five years or more
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with minimum 5.5 in each element
- GCSE or O Level English language grade C or above validated in the UK
- IGCSE English as a First Language Grade C and the following individual scores: Reading Grade E, Writing Grade E, Speaking and Listening: Speaking Grade D (0522) or 2 (0500), Listening Grade D (0522) or 2 (0500)
- IGCSE English as a Second Language Grade C and the following individual scores: Reading and Writing: Reading Grade D, Writing Grade D, Oral (Speaking) Grade C (0511) or 2 (0510), Listening Grade A
- Scottish Certificate of Education Standard Grade English, minimum grade C
- Scottish Certificate of Education Higher Grade English, minimum grade D
- Irish Leaving Certificate – Ordinary Level English, minimum grade C
- Irish Leaving Certificate – Higher Level English, minimum grade D
- West African Examinations Council School Certificate (WAEC SSCE): Minimum Grade C/6
- TOEFL iBT - Listening: 17, Reading: 18, Speaking: 20, Writing: 17
- Pearson PTE - Listening: 51, Reading: 51, Speaking: 51, Writing: 51