The qualification is designed for learners wishing to create collaborative solutions for people in the Digital Media discipline. The qualification is learner-centred and offers the ability for students to construct their own understanding of theory and practice from a uniquely personal perspective.
The qualification aims to meet contemporary and future workplace demands of employers and industries. These entities require flexible problem solvers who can lead, manage and collaborate in order to create people-centred solutions that have positive impacts on people and communities whilst remaining sustainable, financially viable and profitable.
Possible employment outcomes:
- Graphic designer/Motion Graphic Designer
- Game Artist
- Compositor/Visual Effects Supervisor/Assistant
- Scientific/Engineering Visualisation
- Digital Artist/Aesthetic Artist
- Technical Director
- Project Manager/Team Leader