Applicants must have successfully completed:
• Year 12 in Australia with a minimum ATAR of 65; OR
• the equivalent to an Australian Year 12 at a recognised overseas institution with an equivalent minimum ATAR of 65 OR
• a Certificate IVor higher awarded by a recognised higher education/vocational; OR
• a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A) with three or more C Grades; OR
• a Global Assessment Certificate with an average Grade of 65% or higher; OR
• an International Baccalaureate.
IELTS Academic: overall band score of 6.0 or higher with no band below 5.5 in writing and speaking; OR
IBT (Internet-based TOEFL): Overall score of 65 with a writing section minimum of 21 and speaking 18; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE):Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking ; OR
PTE Academic Module with a minimum score of 50 with a writing and speaking minimum score of 42.
Globally today, there is an acute shortage of qualified business information systems professionals. As more and more software production is outsourced to countries with lower labor costs, the employment prospects are for those who can define, design, acquire and implement information systems at enterprise and global levels, utilising solutions that span both business and information technologies. Successful graduates must possess broad skill sets and have a strategic view of information systems as a key enabler of business efficiency and success.
OSHC: 530 ($) AUD per year