Applicants must have successfully completed:
• Year 12 in Australia with a minimum ATAR of 55; OR
• the equivalent to an Australian Year 12 at a recognised overseas institution with an equivalent minimum ATAR of 55; OR
• a Certificate IVor higher awarded by a recognised higher education/vocational institution; OR
• a General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (GCE A) with three or more D Grades; OR
• a Global Assessment Certificate with an average Grade of 55% or higher; OR
• an International Baccalaureate.
IELTS Academic: overall band score of 5.5 or higher with no band below 5.0 in writing or speaking; OR
IBT (Internet-based TOEFL): Overall score of 65 with a writing section minimum of 21 and speaking 18; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking; OR
Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE): Total score of 169 or over and with no band below 162 in writing and speaking ; OR
PTE Academic Module with a minimum score of 50 with a writing and speaking minimum of 42.
Students completing the Diploma of Business can either gain entry-level employment with a multitude of organisations or obtain credit to complete the Bachelor of Business, and subsequently, progress to further studies at APIC. Alternatively, graduates can seek entry with credit into a range of bachelor degree programs at Australian and or internationally recognised universities. In short, completion of the Diploma of Business can open up multiple opportunities for young graduates to pursue courses and programs in business, accounting, finance, commerce, law, and economics.
OSHC: 530 ($) AUD per year