The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours is for high-achieving students with a relevant bachelor's degree. A choice of seven subjects is available.
As a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours graduate you will be able to:
- demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of current theoretical concepts and frameworks within your major discipline
- think logically, analytically, and critically with respect to the academic literature in your major discipline
- plan and carry out a supervised programme of academic research that shows a sound understanding of ethical practice
- synthesise academic or professional literature and effectively communicate research orally and in written form.
More info: Click here
See the Bachelor of Commerce with Honours Schedule for course options and requirements for each subject:
- Information Systems
- Taxation and Accounting
- With permission of each of the Heads of Department concerned, students may complete the Bachelor of Commerce with Honours in two subjects (combined honours).
- Students must satisfy the course requirements for entry to honours in each subject, take honours-level courses totalling at least 60 points in each subject, and have a total points value no less than the minimum allowed for a Bachelor of Commerce with Honours degree in either subject. Included in these courses must be a research course that normally would reflect the combined nature of the degree.