The BHSc is a three-year programme that provides a comprehensive overview of health and health care. It is a multidisciplinary qualification and our graduates are using their skills in the health sector and beyond.
Aotearoa New Zealand's health and disability sector is characterised by a diverse workforce made up of many occupations. This diversity is essential to providing the range of services required to meet individual and public health outcomes.
More info: Click here
- HLTH 101 Introduction to Health Studies
- HLTH 106 Te Wero – Māori Health Issues and Opportunities
- HLTH 110 Epidemiology
- BIOL 116 Human Biology
- HLTH 201 Health Promotion
- HLTH 202 Health and Society: Applied Research for Aotearoa
- MAOR 270 Te Ao Hauora Tangata: Māori Health Perspectives
- HLTH 301 Evidence in Health