Divided into 10 lessons and 10 assignments our BC Electrical Code course offers you access to tutorial help. You’ll learn about the fundamentals of the rules and regulations governing Canadian electrical work, installation and the calculations you’ll need. This course is administered through Community Education. You’ll use the 2018 Canadian Electrical Code (24th edition) to gain valuable knowledge and training in:
- BC Authorization Procedures For Electrical Contractors
- BC Bulletins, Amendments, General and Electrical Safety Regulations
- Correct Interpretations Of Applicable Code Rules
- Proper Use Of The Code Book
- The BC Safety Standards Act
The course is designed to help students navigate through the code book. You will gain a fundamental understanding of the rules and regulations governing the installation of electrical work. You will gain knowledge of the calculations that are a large part of the code regulations. Many examples are included in the coursework.
More Info: Click here