Modern biotechnology is a hugely complex subject, and this course covers its key areas, helping you develop an advanced understanding of molecular and computational biology through to applied microbiology.
You will learn about the latest new technologies in these three areas, gain insights into how they are used in the global biotechnology industry, and discover how microbes can be used on an industrial scale to benefit humankind.
- Study the latest developments in applied microbiology and computational biology in high-quality, broad-based classes taught by dedicated staff with research experience in specialist subject areas.
- Explore the latest technologies in molecular biology and the industrial processes that are used to exploit microbes for specific products and applications.
- Develop the ability to use information from relevant sources, and independently and critically evaluate current research and advanced scholarship.
- Gain the ability to use assured, accurate and fluent language to present your work, and learn to develop graphs and images that clearly illustrate complex points.
- Benefit from a wide knowledge base and the key transferable skills that will give you the opportunity to take your career to new heights.
More info: Click here