This Masters by Research program sees candidates working with a Principal Supervisor, appointed by the Research Higher Degrees Sub Committee, with the approval of the School.
A minimum of 1.5 years and a maximum of 2 years (full-time equivalent), this degree is awarded on the basis of an externally examined thesis of approximately 40,000 words.
Completion of this Higher Degree by Research will provide you with the foundation, knowledge and skills to:
- Make Contributions to Knowledge
- Undertake Independent Research
- Effectively Communicate and Report on Findings to a range of different audiences
- Demonstrate intellectual and professional integrity
- Display a range of generic skills applicable to future research and employment
More Info: Click here