The Accounting Department at De Anza offers diverse programs designed to meet student needs at all levels.
This program prepares Business students for transfer to a four-year institution as Accounting majors. In it, students gain the skills needed for a professional job in accounting or related field such as analyst or staff accountant.
De Anza offers:
- Transfer courses fully articulated with four-year universities that meet the lower division requirement for the Business major.
- A curriculum designed for the vocational student looking for specific accounting and computer skills for employment
- Specific courses ranging from bookkeeping to advanced tax for those individuals who have targeted their needs for specific skills
- Solid preparation for the student who majors in Accounting
- An AA degree and Certificates of Completion, Achievement and Proficiency for those students completing required course sequences