Arm yourself with economic insight
- Economics is everywhere: in the lives of individuals, in the news, in government policy and in the decision-making of big and small organisations.
- This one-year program interrogates economic questions and covers key principles to help you navigate the complexities of a globalised world. No prior economics knowledge is required for entry.
What will you do
Our Graduate Diploma in Applied Economics sets you up to use economic tools and skills in the modern world. You will:
- build essential knowledge of microeconomics, macroeconomics and econometrics
- explore economic growth and development and the organisation of markets
- practise advanced techniques for managing data
- apply economic concepts to a range of fields
- pursue electives according to your interests and career goals—from resources and environmental economics to finance and trade
- gain enhanced analytical, reasoning and communication skills.
If you want to continue and deepen your studies, the Graduate Diploma also offers a direct pathway into the Master of Applied Economics.
More info: Click here