Upon completion of a 6-month course, students will take a 6-month work placement and be paid at least 10,000 CHF.
The Certified Professional in Hospitality Operations is an ideal pathway for students to develop high quality skills for front line hospitality operations while improving English language skills before commencing academic studies at a more advanced level at HTMi. The programme is designed to support students to acquire the competence, confidence and skills necessary to operate in the hospitality work place both in Switzerland and internationally.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be able to continue with more advanced studies at Diploma level leading to Bachelor Degree or to our specialised Culinary programmes.
More info: Click here
- English for Hospitality and Tourism
- English for Academic Purposes
- Reading, Writing and Grammar
- Learning and Study Skills
- Communications Skills
- German for Hospitality Operations
- Service and Events Operations
- Beverage and Barrister Studies
- The Hotel Butler and VIP Service
- Rooms Division Operations
- Industry Visits