At the conclusion of the programme, students will be able to:
- Combine an understanding of a range of practical, theoretical and personal skills required for professional management roles within a variety of international hotel and tourism organisations.
- Synthesise strategic, human resource and marketing processes of a commercial hospitality enterprise within the context of the global nature of the business.
- Cultivate a professional management attitude by nurturing corporate culture and social responsibility to add value to an organisation.
- Confidently debate, research and synthesise theories.
This programme is a specialisation in International Hospitality and Human Resources Management.
More information: click here
- Tourism Planning, Development & Management
- Strategic Management in Hospitality
- Service Marketing Management
- Leadership and Business Performance