Year 11 or equivalent certificate of senior secondary education.
Age Requirements: Minimum 18 years of age
Recommended English Level: IELTS 5.5 (If the level of English is insufficient, a suitable course can be arranged.)
* Direct Entry into Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB50620) is possible if students have the following:
• Completion of the following units or equivalent competencies: BSBCMM411 Make presentations, BSBCRT412 Articulate, present and debate ideas, BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities, BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour, BSBMKG439 Develop and apply knowledge of communications industry, BSBWRT411 Write complex documents, OR
• Two years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
** Direct entry into Advanced Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB60520) is possible if students have the following:
• Completion of the following units or equivalent competencies: BSBMKG541 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities, BSBMKG542 Establish and monitor the marketing mix, BSBMKG552 Design and develop marketing communication plans, BSBMKG555 Write persuasive copy, BSBPMG430 Undertake project work, OR
• Four years equivalent full-time relevant work experience.
Vocational / Employment Outcome: Marketing Assistant, Public Relations Assistant, Marketing Research Assistant, Project Coordinator, Assistant Product Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Assistant Sales Executive
OSHC: 530 ($) AUD per year